Friday, March 25, 2011
Day 13: Getting Easier
Made it to day 13! It definately getting easier! This morning I dragged my butt to the gym at my early 5am time and was not expecting a miracle on the treadmill. I had missed two days since I last ran because of the lovely "spring" snow and a busy schedule so I thought it was going to be tough. Plus I just wasn't into it at first. When I pulled into the parking lot and there were 10 cars, I thought that I was crazy to push myself and should have slept in. But I knew that once I finished, I would be happy I did it. So, off I started running. I did the usual 3 min run at 4 mph with a one minute break in the middle of each jog. I actually found that I was able to run the 3 minutes much easier than I had. I also was able to only break for one minute instead of two minutes for the whole 45 min. run! My endurance is getting better and I feel stronger. Still red faced after but it should get easier if I keep it up. So, I am going to continue one or two more training days until I push to the four minute mark! Imagine?! I can't for me but hope I get there. Little by little, I am making it to my goal. Now if the weather would cooperate, I would love to hit the road outside and try out my skills out there to see how I will do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment