Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Training Day 10: Best time yet!
Made it to day 10! It was a tough day to get to the gym but I didn't give up. Because I decided to stay up late last night and watch the Bachelor..(What was I thinking, he was so not worth it), I overslept and didn't make it to my 5:oo visit. So, I asked the kids if they didn't mind if we visited the gym after school. They are the best (and knew that they could get something out of me later) so off we went. It was tough to go because my back has started to act up in it's usual weak spot. Just a sporatic pain here and there but that's how it starts. I can get to the chiropractor to fix me up, but I was wondering if running was a good idea. Didn't want to hurt myself more.Yet I didn't want to miss day 10 either! I have been so good so far! I decided to try and see how it went. A couple of times it kept acting up but made it through. As I was running, my foot was starting to hurt also on the other side of my body. What was going on? Should I stop or keep going? IT was my 10th day so I had big plans...I didn't give up and pushed through and finished my best run yet...it was hard for me though! I ran for 3 minutes and walk for 2 for 45 minutes. It was definately hard but not impossible. It helped that a good movie was on.. (Meet the Parents! Too funny!) I will keep running for 3:2 for one or two more training days then switch to 3 min:1 min walk. I am proud of getting through on a day that would have been easy to just go home and try again tomorrow. Off to bed to rest my back and feet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment